My Corona

>> 25 November 2007

What is the meaning of a car
 
Recently me and my wife are getting involved in very serious but enjoy about our old car. for your  information, we owned an old car, a toyota corona which was produced in 1979. The reason why we bought this car was the pregnancy of my wife in 2005. so that we agreed to sold our motorbike and change it into a car.
 
Toyota Corona is our choise. Why? because it is very comfort and has a good handling. I really enjoyed driving it. although at the first time I bought it. so many things not running well.
 
Now,after the fuel price is up to 100 US dollar per barrel. We consider to sold it. although we still love it. but the Corona's fuel can't compromized. its consumed 1 litre fuel, for 6km distance. What a "drinker" toyota.
I tried to advertise it in www.edypurwaka.tokobagus.com . right now 1 person asking me about that car. I just sent the picture to him.
 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP